AUTOMATION IS A SYSTEM WHERE PRODUCTION TASKS ARE TRANSFERRED, USUALLY PERFORMED BY HUMAN OPERATORS, TO A SET OF TECHNOLOGICAL ELEMENTS.
The objectives sought in automation are:
- Improve business productivity, reduce production costs and improve production quality.
- Improve the working conditions of the staff, eliminating arduous tasks and increasing safety.
- Perform operations impossible to control intellectually or manually.
- Improve the availability of products, being able to provide the necessary quantities at the right time.
- Simplify maintenance so that the operator does not require great knowledge to handle the production process.
- Integrate management and production.
This department focuses on all types of automation and control such as:
- Cogeneration automations.
- SCADAs of productive processes.
- Climate control automations.
- Automation of industrial processes.
- Sale and installation of inverters, starters and motors for automation.
TAELPO has an after-sales service.