OUR STRATEGY: QUALITY. QUALIFIED HUMAN TEAM, NEW TECHNOLOGIES. TOTAL QUALITY AS STRATEGIC VALUE.
POLICY ON QUALITY, ENVIRONMENT AND OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH
The main objective of TAELPO is to make its products with the highest quality levels, incorporating in them, as differentiating values, the technical capacity, the intelligence, the imagination and the innovative solutions that allow the company to position itself in the best position in the market, as well as a greater commitment to the care of the environment and a greater control of its risks to the OSH (occupational health and safety management system).
This policy has as its main guidelines:
- Responsibility for the service, by fulfilling the established requirements, specifically the delivery time.
- Take on technological innovations as a means to improve service to our customers.
- Ensure compliance with the requirements set out in the orders and applicable regulations.
- Prevent problems and the use of faulty materials, components, products, documents and services in a process of continuous improvement.
- Find and implement corrective actions for each of the issues that arise in the company, whether they are claims, incidents or proposed improvement studies, where possible.
- Establish ongoing training programmes, which will enable staff with a high level of qualifications to provide better service to customers.
- Maintain permanent contacts with customers and suppliers in order to collaborate in improving the quality of their services and products.
- Involve, motivate and engage staff in order to seek their participation in the management, development and implementation of the Quality System.
- To provide the means and resources necessary for achieving the objectives set out in quality and safety at work, thus engaging and committing ourselves in a process of continuous improvement.
WE HAVE A QUALITY CERTIFICATE COMPLYING WITH UNE-EN ISO 9001, UNE-EN ISO 14001, AND OHSAS 18001 STANDARDS.